Saturday, March 23, 2019


I used to think you couldn’t live without If you hurt my best friend I can make your death look like an accident shirt. But now I see there is something more important in your life! Home: https://t-shirtat.com. We all have to come around in our own time and in our own way life, parenting, etc is not easy but we can take the time to appreciate the joys that are right in front of us! I do really well at not just wasting time on my phone. I don’t flip through photos of people I went to second grade with, but my head feels like such a whirlwind between kids, home, and growing business that I am constantly reading words like these or Glennon Doyle Melton trying to make sense of it or find affirmations to get me through the day.
If you hurt my best friend I can make your death look like an accident Hoodie

Leave a Reply

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments

Production

- Copyright © myshirtshop - Blogger Templates - Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -