Wednesday, March 20, 2019


I have dealt with bipolar for If drunk please return to my soccer friends shirt the reality of it so well – until we can’t. sometimes friends can pull us up, even when medicines cannot praying for you, dear lady. Home: https://t-shirtat.com. This actually made me cry. I hope I raise my kids to be able to ask for help, I hope they are the people who I’m coming but above all, I hope that someday they will have someone who will say those words to them if the need arises. I have only recently found you and I am so thankful I have. Unfortunately, many of us don’t have the kind of friends who are perceptive enough or want to be involved enough to reach out as yours did.
If drunk please return to my soccer friends Hoodie

Leave a Reply

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments

Production

- Copyright © myshirtshop - Blogger Templates - Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -