Wednesday, March 20, 2019


I’ve cherished every note from the Floral I won’t quit but I will cuss the whole time shirt. Glad you’re starting a tradition that will benefit all involved for a lifetime. As a teacher, I would value these more highly than any purchased gift. Home: https://t-shirtat.com. My prayer is that I make everyone who crosses my path feel like they matter because they do. You matter, dear one. I am also a middle school teacher. I can’t tell you how much notes like this are treasured. Thank you for taking the time! These are the gifts we teachers treasure the most. I still have the torn out piece of paper with the lyrics to “In My Life” scribbled on it by a former student. I put my heart and soul into my work and it always feels good to be recognized by the kids.
Floral I won't quit but I will cuss the whole time Hoodie

Leave a Reply

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments

Production

- Copyright © myshirtshop - Blogger Templates - Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -