Friday, March 22, 2019


If things have been difficult with a Dogs and book make me happy humans make my head hurt shirt, consider the negative stereotypes that may have influenced your feelings or made you feel unequipped. Home: https://t-shirtat.com. Let the labels go. Offer yourselves a blank slate. Look at your beloveds and remember how they smiled at you when they were little. That promise you saw in their bright eyes is still there, and they need you to see it now more than ever. If you see promise and possibility in them now, they are more likely to see it in their future. It didn’t matter anymore what people said, all I heard were here words. It made me stand tall inside.
Dogs and book make me happy humans make my head hurt V-neck T-shirt

Leave a Reply

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments

Production

- Copyright © myshirtshop - Blogger Templates - Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -