Tuesday, February 26, 2019


I always look for a face of encouragement when You Had Me at I HATE THAT BITCH TOO Letter Print T-Shirt Women Funny Tumblr t-shirt Cotton Summer tees tops t-shirts. Love to you all. I didn’t even know it was a thing until a year or so ago when I read a book about highly sensitive children trying to understand if that’s something that affected my daughter. I learned so much about myself from that book and realized there isn’t anything wrong with it. However, I am more likely to cry over someone/something else, rather than something in my own life. I feel like I just have to close it up in order to keep going. My friend, when you are speaking, I think it will always be better to be too real and deep, than not. Authenticity and the tears it brings are what connect us to one another and silently speak to one another I know that.
You had me at I hate that bitch too V-neck T-shirt

Buy this shirt: You had me at I hate that bitch too shirt, hoodie, sweater and v-neck t-shirt
Home: https://t-shirtat.com/

Leave a Reply

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments

Production

- Copyright © myshirtshop - Blogger Templates - Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -