Tuesday, February 12, 2019


My friends, what loving details do you know about Sunflower I’m a happy go lucky ray of fucking sunshine vintage shirt? What a beautiful comment thread we could create here today by sharing details we often think but seldom share. There is also a softening that happens in our hearts towards someone when we think about his or her beautiful colors. Let’s focus on our loved ones’ positives today; it will help us love them well. I was just thinking I wish you could be with me in Chattanooga next week. I think this will be my first event where I don’t have anyone I know coming. I’m so in love with this Laughing is my favorite- now singing and laughing with her beautiful voice- what could be better? I’ve slowed down to the point of honoring who my daughter is.
Sunflower I'm a happy go lucky ray of fucking sunshine vintage Hoodie

Leave a Reply

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments

Production

- Copyright © myshirtshop - Blogger Templates - Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -