Friday, February 15, 2019


When it was time to stop, I felt Sun this is my killing shirt. I had much more to write. I carried up several sheets of paper containing a vivid story about my cat. The story described little details that some might overlook or find boring, but sharing these details made my heart feel at peace. My teacher gave me extra time that day, and the next day, and for months she gave me extra time to write my stories. One day, after giving me extra time, Miss Paluska looked me in the eyes and said, Writing is your gift, Rachel. I hope you will never stop writing. I felt like she placed a golden crown on my head.
Sun this is my killing Hoodie

Buy this shirt: Sun this is my killing shirt, hoodie, sweater and v-neck t-shirt
Home: https://t-shirtat.com/

Leave a Reply

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments

Production

- Copyright © myshirtshop - Blogger Templates - Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -