Friday, February 15, 2019


Thank you for your willingness to share Netflix and baby kicks shirt. May abundant love come back to you each time you offer love to others. I never wanted to know what it feels like to baby kicks, but I do. As I have shared with total strangers who have buried loved ones, we both realize we aren’t alone and we are going to make it. I don’t always like baby kicks, but it is mine. Your words are a comfort to me, a stranger, today. So much love and appreciation to you, your courage, and your willingness to comfort others. Courage is facing baby kicks, doing stuff in spite of those fears.
Netflix and baby kicks Hoodie

Buy this shirt: Netflix and baby kicks shirt, hoodie, sweater
Home: https://t-shirtat.com/

Leave a Reply

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments

Production

- Copyright © myshirtshop - Blogger Templates - Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -