Saturday, February 9, 2019


After a tough day in my St Patrick’s day if something’s wrong it’s not my Fault the Leprechaun made me do it shirt, I needed this! To just stop and let the body connect with all of the senses and come into the present moment. When one comes fully into the present moment, one can often see exactly what is needed. Whether it is something that is needed to be said or just silence. Or maybe some action needs to be taken. Or perhaps one should just follow events because the solution hasn’t yet presented itself. Whatever the need may be, pausing, and being fully in the present moment, will often reveal it. When I read about your horrible experience that time, I just knew you would turn it around to help someone else in a similar situation.
St Patrick's day it's not my Fault the Leprechaun made me do it V-neck T-shirt

Buy this shirt: St Patrick’s day it’s not my Fault the Leprechaun made me do it shirt, hoodie, sweater and v-neck t-shirt
Home: https://t-shirtat.com/

Leave a Reply

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments

Production

- Copyright © myshirtshop - Blogger Templates - Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -