Tuesday, February 26, 2019


My daughter and I lived these exact Mummy T-Shirts – Police Officer MOM Most people never meet their H – Women’s. Do you want to edit the design? The look on her face and the love in her voice when she thanked me made me feel so wonderful. I hate slime and putty and play dough. As busy adults, we have a hard time giving our attention to others – but what a burden we could all help lift from each other if we did just that? When we were done she gave me the biggest hug, thanked me and told me how much she loves me. At that moment I felt so at one with myself and knew that I was born to be her mom.
Police officer mom most people never meet their heroes I raised mine V-neck T-shirt

Buy this shirt: Police officer mom most people never meet their heroes I raised mine shirt, hoodie, sweater and v-neck t-shirt
Home: https://t-shirtat.com/

Leave a Reply

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments

Production

- Copyright © myshirtshop - Blogger Templates - Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -