Wednesday, February 27, 2019


The young man hollered across the road to T-shirt Leef – alsof het je laatste dag is, there’s a chipmunk in the pool! He’s on the ladder! I ran to the pool fence. Sure enough, a tiny, wet, shivering chipmunk was stranded there. The pool has not yet opened for the summer and the iron gate around it is high, but I knew I would get in there and save him. I’ve always been this way. From a very young age, I’ve had a heart for saving insects and animals. I live for freeing trapped lizards in garages, rescuing spiders from sinks, lifting stuck turtles to safety, and feeding starving cats along with my walking route. My animal-loving heart radar is always up, spotting creatures to help on a daily basis. And handed him a thank you note.
Leef alsof het je laatste dag is Hoodie

Buy this shirt: Leef alsof het je laatste dag is shirt, hoodie, sweater and v-neck t-shirt
Home: https://t-shirtat.com/

Leave a Reply

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments

Production

- Copyright © myshirtshop - Blogger Templates - Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -