Wednesday, February 27, 2019


This is the cake I made with Kansas girl with tattoos pretty eyes and thick thighs shirt. It is the best cake we have ever tasted. Seriously. I have already requested it for my upcoming birthday. Natalie said she’s up for the challenge. Due perhaps to the time difference these pop up early in the morning here and what a wonderful beginning to my day – a fresh supply of positive thoughts and ways to react to the slings and arrows of the day’s sometimes outrageous fortunes. A fresh supply of positive thoughts and ways to react to the slings and arrows of the day’s sometimes outrageous fortunes. That was so beautiful. Thank you for this divine compliment that went straight to my heart. I will use it as fuel today.
Kansas girl with tattoos pretty eyes and thick thighs Hoodie

Leave a Reply

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments

Production

- Copyright © myshirtshop - Blogger Templates - Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -