Tuesday, February 26, 2019

All were so open and friendly. One shared the pain of Nurse T-Shirts – I’m good in bed. I can sleep all. Do you want to edit the design? We all carry a burden of some kind. One talked with me several times in the store. One returned my shopping cart for me. Such a little thing, and yet. I got goosebumps reading the part about the woman staying back with you! Thank you for sharing! The concept of stranger solidarity is so crucial to our survival on this planet. How we treat each other is so telling of the health of humankind. A small phrase with massive implications. I hope this becomes a commonplace turn of phrase for people. I will use it, I will spread it among the people I connect with and I will share this for others to implement and adapt.
I'm good in bed I can sleep all day Hoodie

Buy this shirt: I’m good in bed I can sleep all day shirt, hoodie, sweater and v-neck t-shirt
Home: https://t-shirtat.com/

Leave a Reply

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments

Production

- Copyright © myshirtshop - Blogger Templates - Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -