Saturday, February 9, 2019


Dealing with major depression I’m a Arizona girl and a happy go lucky ray of fucking sunshine shirt. This has helped open my eyes some. Bless you. I give everything I have and sometimes the guilt of a small omission eats me up. I woke up shattered this morning, on the eve of the one month anniversary of my miscarriage. I wasn’t sure I’d get out of bed, much less out the door to work. Guilt plaguing me for the work I know will go undone today, the unwashed hair and the bleary, empty eyes. This is going to be my mantra today. I am here. Thank you for choosing love for yourself today.
I'm a Arizona girl and a happy go lucky ray of fucking sunshine V-neck T-shirt

Buy this shirt: I’m a Arizona girl and a happy go lucky ray of fucking sunshine shirt, hoodie, sweater and v-neck t-shirt
Home: https://t-shirtat.com/

Leave a Reply

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments

Production

- Copyright © myshirtshop - Blogger Templates - Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -