Wednesday, February 27, 2019

I was moved to tears. What a difference you made to that Happy St PatRick’s day Rick Sanchez shirt. Thank you. I do understand where you are coming from. When I was a child I refused to eat meat because I felt sorry that this animal was killed. Now I am forever rescuing animals in need. But what a huge difference it makes to there lives. It can mean the difference between life and death. You are such a loving soul. We need more people like you. Just like the story about throwing starfish back into the sea, it’s impossible to save everyone, but it means the world to the ones you can save. I really needed this today. I’m a psychologist.
Happy St PatRick's day Rick Sanchez V-neck T-shirt

Buy this shirt: Happy St PatRick’s day Rick Sanchez shirt, hoodie, sweater and v-neck t-shirt
Home: https://t-shirtat.com/

Leave a Reply

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments

Production

- Copyright © myshirtshop - Blogger Templates - Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -