Tuesday, January 15, 2019


I am very proud of her and Wednesday Addams I hate everything shirt. We don’t see each other very much but I love her bunches. I had the best aunt ever god bless her hope she’s with her mum and dad love you to the moon and back. Debbie is such a beautiful little girl from the day I meet her I loved her so much I’m so glad I got to have the time I did with her in so she is my heart even if I’m thousands of miles away I will always be there for my girls thank you Ruthie for blessing me with the best nieces anybody could ever have can’t wait to meet the newest princesses.
Wednesday Addams I Hate Everything Hoodie

Leave a Reply

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments

Production

- Copyright © myshirtshop - Blogger Templates - Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -