Tuesday, January 15, 2019


I am watching this My kids accuse me of having a favorite child shirt. Then it occurs to me I LITERALLY live 3 blocks from the mall and I could drive there and get one from the actual Aunt Annie’s in the time it takes to boil the water. Just saying. Everyone wants to make these, I would like to hear from the people that did make them. I make these for game days and the only thing I recommend is not boiling for a full minute they fall apart. Will have to try them. Great idea, Will let you know how they come out. Trying them tonight! You really have to work fast boiling these, and need a super large slotted spoon, they started melting on me!
My Kids Accuse Me Of Having A Favorite Child Hoodie

Leave a Reply

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments

Production

- Copyright © myshirtshop - Blogger Templates - Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -