Wednesday, January 16, 2019


Throughout a large portion of my life, I’m a simple woman I like Harry Potter Mickey Mouse and Friends shirt. Just be as you are, there would be more peace in our hearts and more peace in the world. Today, instead of trying to control, fix, or improve, I will cultivate peace within me and around me and see what unfolds. Your daughter brings joy and light with her music. Thank you for sharing it with all of us! My friends don’t interact. My son has been sick all week. Know one acknowledges this or offers anything. Thanks for your page. I thank you for never wearing a mask so that we can read your words and all breathe easier knowing we are not alone with these painful feelings in an often disconnected world.
I'm a simple woman I like Harry Potter Mickey Mouse and Friends Hoodie

Buy this shirt: I’m a simple woman I like Harry Potter Mickey Mouse and Friends shirt, hoodie, sweater and v-neck t-shirt
Home: https://t-shirtat.com/

Leave a Reply

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments

Production

- Copyright © myshirtshop - Blogger Templates - Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -