Tuesday, January 15, 2019


I don’t know much about cake decorating but this If you mess with me you mess with my aunt shirt. I loved it so much that it would be hard to cut that work up. Beautiful job and well done. Cake decorating is like art. Everyone has different styles. Likes and dislikes. The cake is not my style but I think she did a beautiful job. The very cool depth and textures. Am I the only one that thinks this looks sloppy? Like if it’s just practice it’s a great start but not that impressive. Well done to be able to pipe like that takes real skill. A bit dated for today’s market but I’m sure heavily iced cakes still have a place.
If You Mess With Me You Mess With My Aunt Hoodie

Leave a Reply

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments

Production

- Copyright © myshirtshop - Blogger Templates - Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -