Thursday, January 24, 2019


As my daughter sat silently in the backseat after Felicia highly eccentric extra tough and super sarcastic bold since birth will keep it real 100% shirt. This is what came out: Although this really hurts, you are gaining a valuable experience that will help you get through the next challenge you face. When something feels familiar, even something painful or disappointing, it helps you overcome the next obstacle. I gave her a few examples that personified uncomfortable feelings and how past experience helps us deal with them. It sounded like this: Hey disappointment, I know you. And I know you eventually pass. I told my daughter that pain and disappointment can be like walking into a familiar place. They don’t feel quite as scary if you’ve been there before. A few days later I noticed the sadness in her eyes had been replaced with a fiery spark.
Felicia highly eccentric extra tough and super sarcastic V-neck T-shirt

Buy this shirt: Felicia highly eccentric extra tough and super sarcastic shirt
Home: https://t-shirtat.com/

Leave a Reply

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments

Production

- Copyright © myshirtshop - Blogger Templates - Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -