Saturday, December 15, 2018

This was just what I needed today. I’m definitely going to Watercolor play softball make slime shirt! My favorite beach activity when I was a girl was to rescue live starfish that had washed up on shore. I couldn’t bear to see the helpless creatures withering in the sun. Regardless of how long it took or how many times I had to bend over, I’d put every washed up starfish that I could find back into the water so it could breathe again. But the day I finally did notice a displaced starfish deteriorating in the sand once again, I was encouraged. This particular beach walk occurred in the early stages of waking up from my distracted state and taking small steps to reduce the excess that consumed my life.





Watercolor play softball make slime V-neck T-shirt

Buy this shirt: Play Softball Make Slime Watercolor T-Shirt
Home: https://t-shirtat.com/

Leave a Reply

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments

Production

- Copyright © myshirtshop - Blogger Templates - Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -