Friday, December 14, 2018

My daughter and I share an Occupational therapist I’ll be there for you shirt that might be too hard to say out loud. Hopeing it helps as she grows older and faces more difficult situations as she is only 9 now. In my opinion, children should not be controlled like they are only wild animals but rather taught self-discipline over time as they develop. I don’t know how you do it but I save almost every one of your posts. I have your books and they are marked up with reminders to myself. You help me see how to be a better mom but also just a better person.
Occupational therapist I'll be there for you Hoodie

Buy this shirt: Occupational therapist I’ll be there for you shirt, hoodie, sweater
Home: https://t-shirtat.com/

Leave a Reply

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments

Production

- Copyright © myshirtshop - Blogger Templates - Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -