Thursday, December 13, 2018

Every time I have an internal freak out My house is an Elf free zone there’s enough tiny little assholes messing up my house already shirt! Thank you for being a calming force and spreading the love. So grateful to know I can be a hand to hold when you have an internal freakout! Those are not fun! Breathe and know all will work out as it is supposed to work out. I believe.  Wow; the way you craft your words is so powerful! I always enjoy reading your messages of hope and acceptance of self Rachel; today those words resonated with me so much I have tears in my eyes. First year back of full-time work and feeling the Mama-guilt and anxiety of not being good enough for my family or at work. I can use your words to be ok with not having it all figured out.
My house is an Elf free zone there's enough tiny little assholes Hoodie

Buy this shirt: My house is an Elf free zone there’s enough tiny little assholes shirt, hoodie, sweater
Home: https://t-shirtat.com/

Leave a Reply

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments

Production

- Copyright © myshirtshop - Blogger Templates - Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -