Friday, December 14, 2018

For another twenty minutes, my friends listened. I’ll kill for my daughter I’ll die for my daughter I’ll cry for my daughter I am daughter’s keeper shirt, I felt like I was talking too much. But this is why they came, I reminded myself. They wanted me to talk to them. Never once did they look away from my tearful face. Never once did they look at their watches or the door. I honestly think I healed more in that twenty minutes of sustained attention and loving presence than I have from a month of self-care I’ve been practicing diligently. It is not an accident that I am posting this on a Monday morning. I find Mondays to be the most difficult for me.
I'll kill for my daughter I'll die for my daughter Longsleeve Tee

Buy this shirt: I’ll kill for my daughter I’ll die for my daughter shirt, hoodie, sweater and v-neck t-shirt
Home: https://t-shirtat.com/

Leave a Reply

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments

Production

- Copyright © myshirtshop - Blogger Templates - Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -