Friday, December 14, 2018

I listen to teens every week who just Hei Hei I may look calm but in my head I’ve pecked you 3 times shirt. Perhaps you are referring to the words I put on the meme. So simply so true. I wish more parents knew what an impact the opposite of affects their children and there children’s children. I prepared for this role by listening – listening when my child told me why she chose the pink shoes instead of the red one listening when she described how that pesky and made a mark on her arm listening when minor mishaps began to turn into bigger struggles with lasting consequences.
Hei Hei I may look calm but in my head I've pecked you 3 times Hoodie

Buy this shirt: Hei Hei I may look calm but in my head I’ve pecked you 3 times shirt, hoodie, sweater
Home: https://t-shirtat.com/

Leave a Reply

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments

Production

- Copyright © myshirtshop - Blogger Templates - Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -