Tuesday, November 20, 2018

I am honored to be able to There’s this boy he kinda stole my heart he calls me grammy shirt to tell you how much this post means to me for so many reasons. Sunshine & water soothe my soul. This is a picture of the lake that we are lucky enough to have in our neighborhood. I am so inspired by your courage, Natalie’s courage and also by your sister’s courage. At that time my daughter was too young to go and I realized there was no way I could leave her for the trip – plus there were some questions about the safety of traveling to Nigeria at that time.
There's this boy he kinda stole my heart he calls me grammy Hoodie

Buy this shirt: There’s this boy he kinda stole my heart he calls me grammy shirt, hoodie, sweater
Home: https://t-shirtat.com/

Leave a Reply

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments

Production

- Copyright © myshirtshop - Blogger Templates - Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -