Sunday, November 18, 2018

I told him that my daughter Natalie and I have this thing where Official Stan Lee rip 1922-2018 shirt, our goal or dream, out loud. No matter how impossible it seems at the time, we put it out there into the atmosphere. And the more we say it out loud, the less impossible it sounds, and the closer it feels to make it a reality. You inspire me. Every day, every post, every reply, and every way the soul sisterhood has helped shift me to who I am today. Huge hugs for just being you and being the type of giver to share your stories to the world. I’m so grateful for you! Just thinking about the next round of soul shift and hoping you will be there. It was indeed a blessing to spend last night in your presence at the Spark event in Natick.
Official Stan Lee rip 1922-2018 Longsleeve Tee

Buy this shirt: Official Stan Lee rip 1922-2018 shirt, hoodie, sweater
Home: https://t-shirtat.com/

Leave a Reply

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments

Production

- Copyright © myshirtshop - Blogger Templates - Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -