Monday, November 19, 2018

My youngest asked me if All I want for Christmas is Stan Lee ugly sweater once I got it. You better believe I will get one for her and me! We take voting very seriously and it warms my soul that Christmas is Stan Lee that from us. Tonight I’ll look around and actually see the other voters and the democratic process. That was great, doesn’t matter what our political differences are, we need to love & respect each other & whatever way things turn out, God is still in control. It’s so good to make Christmas is Stan Lee this way, l have really enjoyed visiting with people this way in my life. But I did share her post and hopefully, she will meet her goal!
"<yoastmark

Buy this shirt: All I want for Christmas is Stan Lee ugly sweater, hoodie
Home: https://t-shirtat.com/

Leave a Reply

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments

Production

- Copyright © myshirtshop - Blogger Templates - Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -