Friday, October 19, 2018

I got a taxi and it took me straight home. Bitch don’t fuck with me I will straight knock the stupid off your face shirt and she jumped from her chair and walked towards me. I wasn’t ready for this. She walked away without answering my question. Okay, what was she on about? I was confused. I sighed and walked into the house. Later that evening, Kea and I decided to order pizza. After eating we sat in the lounge watching tv. I switched off my phone because Lungelo and Nkululeko kept on calling and it was annoying. Mom walked in and greeted us. She sat next to Kea and took off her shoes. Well, the weekend was just like any other weekend, nothing interesting happened.
Bitch don't fuck with me I will straight knock the stupid off your face Hoodie

Leave a Reply

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments

Production

- Copyright © myshirtshop - Blogger Templates - Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -