Thursday, April 4, 2019


We have three It’s just a dog first of all that’s my child second of all I will punch you in the face shirt or Official it’s just a dog first of all that’s my child second of all shirt. And just sit ready to pounce on anyone willing to make a grab for it. She even waits until the other two have finished their own treat. Little dogs have too much attitude. I have a Yorkie a pit and a bulldog. The Yorkie will take them both on! I noticed Graham is a greedy bugger and doesn’t want to share go on Soloman bite his head off. My Frenchie won’t even share belly rubs with her Boston terrier sister needs all my attention. This dog attacked a little dog March 2018 belonging to a horse trainer at an expo where they both were!!!! Doggy had to be put down three days later due to injuries from being shaken by this animal.
It's just a dog first of all that's my child second of all I will punch you in the face Hoodie

Buy this shirt: It’s just a dog first of all that’s my child second of all I will punch you in the face shirt, sweater, hoodie and v-neck t-shirt

I totally forgot that the actors Jon Snow Aegon of the house Targaryen the seventh of his name the resurrected the king of the Andals the Rhoynar and the first men protector of the Realm Lord of the Seven Kingdoms the white wolf the king in the north the prince that was promised the 997th lord commander of the night’s watch the lord of Winterfell and Warden of the north beater of the bastards friend of the free folk and knower of nothing shirt or Jon Snow Aegon of the house Targaryen shirt. A new Queen the mother of dragons will claim the iron throne in kings landing and peace will be spread throughout the seven kingdoms. Everyone will live in peace and harmony side by side. There shall be no more war. I have been sold like a broodmare. I’ve been chained and betrayed, raped and defiled. Do you know what kept me standing through all those years in exile? Faith. Not in any gods, not in myths and legends.
Jon Snow Aegon of the house Targaryen the seventh of his name Hoodie

Buy this shirt: Jon Snow Aegon of the house Targaryen the seventh of his name shirt, sweater, hoodie and v-neck t-shirt

He probably gets a transfusion with DEA drink every afternoon shirt or Official DEA drink every afternoon T-shirt. Everybody’s metabolism is different. Just because it works out for him doesn’t mean it is good for everybody else and besides, he has all the money in the world to take care of himself. Worst case, he is already old and every day is a bonus. I’m calling bulish. These Elites have private cooks and catering, not to mention when they do eat out, its $60-200 dollar plate restaurants. Go ahead and follow this diet. Maybe I should have bought some Philip Morris shares according to him. I always drink green tea, my Grandma made a big teapot for the whole family. My teeth were always yellowish because of the tea! However, I am addicted to green tea and believe me it’s super good health.
DEA drink every afternoon Hoodie

Buy this shirt: DEA drink every afternoon shirt, sweater, hoodie and v-neck t-shirt

You gotta wonder how much Avengers friends hulk black widow Thor Hawkeye Captain America iron man shirt or Hulk black widow Thor Hawkeye Captain America iron man avengers friends T-shirt. But that’s just a hunch. Wow, I can’t believe they just completely gave the captain America ironman moment away. Why would Marvel show even more footage of the film? That would definitely spoil the entire movie and attract even more spoilers. Russo brothers are playing with us. We’re gonna have to come back from Nashville and go straight to the movies Sunday. I’m not gonna be able to wait to go see this movie. Will have to keep social media turned off so I do not read any spoilers till I see the movie. Do you think Avengers endgame will be better than infinity war and the best Marvel film ever?
Avengers friends hulk black widow Thor Hawkeye Captain America iron man Hoodie

Buy this shirt: Avengers friends hulk black widow Thor Hawkeye Captain America iron man shirt, sweater, hoodie and v-neck t-shirt

Wow, thank you, everyone, My mom and I talk shit about you shirt or Official my mom and I talk shit about you T-shirt. Just teared up a bit watching her ring that bell. Reminds me of when I got me. Awesome good for her I didn’t get to do that my treatment center doesn’t have one I think they all should have bell chemo is challenging to say the least and to have that final step ringing the bell helps you to focus on something positive at the end of treatment. I have three more years to go to beat stomach cancer. 90% of the stomach removed. Never smoked or drank. Cancer go to hell! I give motivational speeches to give people hope and inspiration. You go, girl! I broke the bell I rang it so hard when the radiologist told me that I was cancer free! Can’t blame her!! She can ring it all she wants for what she had to go through to beat cancer!
My mom and I talk shit about you Hoodie

Buy this shirt: My mom and I talk shit about you shirt, sweater, hoodie and v-neck t-shirt

Leave a Reply

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments

Production

- Copyright © myshirtshop - Blogger Templates - Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -