Wednesday, March 13, 2019


His seizures consisted of 5ish second times where his eyes would Captain Marvel Carol Danvers Nine Inch Nails shirt, and his hands would shake. He would then snap back into himself as if nothing had happened. He would then see my reaction, and of course, when the seizures first began, I was full of fear. I learned over time that his reaction when he recovered from each seizure depended on whatever my face looked like when he recovered, so I would steel myself every time to try to have a smile on my face. While really difficult for this mom, it made my son feel more comfortable and not as scared. What a gift you gave your child and now to us, by sharing your experience and loving response. Listen to what they are saying.
Captain Marvel Carol Danvers Nine Inch Nails Sweater

Leave a Reply

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments

Production

- Copyright © myshirtshop - Blogger Templates - Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -