Sunday, February 17, 2019


I release myself from the mistaken Kenny Omega AEW change the world shirt to me was my fault. It was not my fault. I was the victim then, but I am not going to be the victim now. I am worthy of happiness peace and freedom. I will not let anyone take another day of my precious life. I will no longer let it dictate my life. I will no longer let it stop me from doing what my heart longs to do. I might only be able to stand for five minutes. I might have shaky hands. I will offer myself grace when I mess up. I am only human after all. And by offering myself grace, I offer my loved one’s grace.
Kenny Omega AEW change the world V-neck T-shirt

Buy this shirt: Kenny Omega AEW change the world shirt, hoodie, sweater and v-neck t-shirt
Home: https://t-shirtat.com/

Leave a Reply

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments

Production

- Copyright © myshirtshop - Blogger Templates - Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -