Friday, February 15, 2019


I’m hopeless when it comes to animals that are hurt or lost. I’m the girl that wants to bring home every stray animal I see just so they can feel loved and safe shirt brings tears to my eyes. Thank you. So sweet. Hope you have a great day. Love you girls. Thank you for sharing as well! It’s always nice to know we’re not alone! Hopefully, we can help our 6-year-olds find new ways of defining their days! My advice is this to let the teacher use this as her tool in the classroom and don’t focus on it at home. When your child comes home and reports that they didn’t “stay on blue” or the equivalent, don’t make a big deal out of it. Just remind them that you love them no matter what color day they had and talk about the good parts of the day.
I'm the girl that wants to bring home every stray animal Hoodie

Buy this shirt: I’m the girl that wants to bring home every stray animal shirt, hoodie, sweater and v-neck t-shirt
Home: https://t-shirtat.com/

Leave a Reply

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments

Production

- Copyright © myshirtshop - Blogger Templates - Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -