Sunday, February 17, 2019


As a former misunderstood I’m a Cataholic shirt who loves cats but struggles with eye contact and social skills. Thank you from the bottom of my heart for your beautiful soul. To truly accept and welcome someone as they are sprinkle tits today judge and expect them to smile and be who you want them to be is so so important and I need that reminder constantly as I relate to my teen. When you share your Cataholic experience, strength, and hope, you offer that hope to those on either side of the key! I love you and can’t wait to meet you! I just spoke to the event host today and she went through the morning’s events with me and we are in for a beautiful morning together!
I'm a Cataholic Hoodie

Buy this shirt: I’m a Cataholic shirt, hoodie, sweater and v-neck t-shirt
Home: https://t-shirtat.com/

Leave a Reply

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments

Production

- Copyright © myshirtshop - Blogger Templates - Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -