Sunday, January 6, 2019


The officer proceeded to pat down parts of my Sloth running team we’ll get there when we get there sunset retro shirt. This made me cry harder. She walked away and began typing on her computer while her supervisor stood over me. I was shaking and having difficulty breathing. My mind began thinking the worst. I thought about what I do when my mind goes to dark places. I look at the photos on my phone. Those pictures contain my beloved people in everyday moments the moments that make life worth living.  It’s where I can breathe. It’s where love resides even when things are unstable and uncertain. It’s where we stand by each other through mistakes and meltdowns.
Sloth running team we'll get there when we get there sunset retro Hoodie

Buy this shirt: Sloth running team we’ll get there when we get there sunset retro shirt, hoodie
Home: https://t-shirtat.com/

Leave a Reply

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments

Production

- Copyright © myshirtshop - Blogger Templates - Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -