Sunday, January 6, 2019


I’m reading this after just putting my little birds to Minion I kissed a Beagle and I likes it shirt. These pictures are so lovely Y’all. Nothing Pinterest or made up. Not a highlight reel. Just beautiful real life happening here. So refreshing to see real. I’m glad you shared this with us. A lot of times, if I notice someone crying I get embarrassed and don’t ever stop to see if they need help because it’s none of my business. Remembering this experience of yours will help me have the courage to stop and offer help. I wish you wouldn’t have been put through all that, but I do thank you for sharing it with us. I just went through an almost really bad experience involving a police officer today who was driving aggressively.
Minion I kissed a Beagle and I likes it Sweater

Buy this shirt: Minion I kissed a Beagle and I likes it shirt, hoodie, sweater and v-neck t-shirt
Home: https://t-shirtat.com/

Leave a Reply

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments

Production

- Copyright © myshirtshop - Blogger Templates - Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -