Sunday, January 6, 2019


That must’ve been so hard to Bart Ska-Mpson I’m a Rudeboy shirt. Sending loving thoughts and hugs your way! Isn’t it against airport compliance for you to not be able to see your bag? Hence the question, has anyone put anything in here without your knowledge? Well, how would I know if I can’t see it! That is what I was wondering myself, but was afraid I would get in bigger trouble if I asked! We traveled internationally this summer, went through gobs of security checkpoints (5 airports, some of them more than once) and never got asked that question even once! My sons’ tree picture from his 5th-grade art class.
Bart Ska-Mpson I'm a Rudeboy Hoodie

Buy this shirt: Bart Ska-Mpson I’m a Rudeboy shirt, hoodie, sweater and v-neck t-shirt
Home: https://t-shirtat.com/

Leave a Reply

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments

Production

- Copyright © myshirtshop - Blogger Templates - Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -